The East Metro Water Resource Education Program in partnership with Master Gardeners in Washington County invites you to join us at one of the many landscaping workshops offered this spring. Everyone is welcome!
To register, go to http://tinyurl.com/2016LandscapeWorkshops
These fun, informal workshops will help you with ideas and how-tos for your own property including:
· Small landscaping projects: incorporating gardens, natural areas, and spaces for play;
· Gardening with kids: vegetables, fairy gardens, butterfly gardens.
· Managing drainage and erosion issues using raingardens, swales, dry creeks while protecting water resources;
· Creating habitat for pollinators, birds and wildlife on your property;
· Managing invasive species such as buckthorn.
· Managing your woods.
· Hobby Farming.
Enjoy an evening with your community and get helpful advice from Master Gardeners and Water Resource Educators.